1. Use of Service
NatPets products are developed for people eighteen (18) years of age or older. You represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, are of legal age to form a binding contract, and are not a person barred from receiving the services provided by the Site under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. The Site is directed to those individuals and entities located in the United States. It is not directed to any person or entity in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence, citizenship or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Site and its content, including its products and services, are unavailable or otherwise contrary to local laws or regulations. If this applies to you, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on this Site nor the Service. NatPets in no way implies that the information, opinions, advice or other content on the Site is appropriate or that its products and services are available outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
2. Use License
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site or the Services;
- Use any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or Services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site or in the Services;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from the materials or contained in or on the Site or the Services or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other computer or server;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and its Services;
- Post or transmit through the Site or the Services any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site or Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Services; or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
3. Electronic Communications
By visiting the Site or by sending e-mails to us, you are knowingly and voluntarily consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you would like to opt out of receiving electronic communications from us you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe functions at the bottom of our communications.
4. Services provided by NatPets
5. Registration Policy
In order to use certain Services, such as joining the NatPets electronic mailing list, you may be required to register with NatPets. When registering, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You agree that NatPets may provide any and all notices, statements, and other communications to you through e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the Registration Data.
6. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site or from the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
In no event shall NatPets and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, licensors, suppliers, partners, successors, and assigns be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), however caused, and whether arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or Services. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. External Links
11. Intellectual Property Rights; Submitted Content
11.2 Our Content. NatPets owns the copyright for all of the materials and content it places on the Site or has a valid right from a third party to use such materials and content. NatPets also owns or has a valid right to use all trademarks, service marks, logs, and trade names it places on this Site. No part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download copies of the materials for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices on the materials. Any modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of NatPets’ copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other Site or computer network without NatPets’ written consent is strictly prohibited.
NatPets reserves the right to remove any of Your Content at any time, in its sole discretion, with no obligation to notify you of the removal. Publication of any of Your Content is at the sole discretion of NatPets. You hereby represent that Your Content is your original work of authorship, you control all rights in Your Content, or otherwise have the right to freely redistribute Your Content without limitation, you have the right to grant the above license, you have the right to post Your Content on the Site or through the Services, and that submitting Your Content will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, any intellectual property rights, right of publicity or other proprietary rights. NatPets assumes no liability with respect to disputes over Your Content ownership, copyright, or trademarks.
12. Copyright Infringement Notification Process
If you are an intellectual property rights owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content included on the Site or in the Services infringes upon your intellectual property right, please submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further details):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Counternotice. If Your Content has been removed under the above take-down procedure, and you believe that the content is not infringing, you may send a counternotice containing the following information to email@example.com:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, an email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in Washington, D.C., and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counternotice is received by NatPets, NatPets may send a copy of the counternotice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counternotice, at NatPets’ sole discretion.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
WHILE WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO- DATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THEM. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND MAINTAIN A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF LOST DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES AND THE SITE ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER NATPETS, ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER NATPETS OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH NATPETS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
14. Limitation of Liability
This Agreement does not establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between you and us.
19. General Terms and Conditions Applicable to Use of the Site
20. Entire Agreement
21. Your Comments and Concerns
This Site is operated by NatPets, LLC, 2108 55th Street, Suite 100, Boulder, Colorado 80301. All feedback, comments, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.