Last Modified: 9/18/2017
Use of Site/Updates to Site
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
By visiting the Site or by sending emails to us, you are knowingly and voluntarily consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you would like to opt out of receiving electronic communications from us you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe functions at the bottom of our communications.
Online Orders and Purchasing
Natpets attempts to be as accurate as possible in the Site’s description of its merchandise. However, Natpets does not warrant that the product descriptions or other content of any Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Natpets reserves the right to refuse any order placed with us, for any reason, with or without notice to you. We may also limit quantities available per person, per household, or per order, including by cancelling or modifying an order that has already been submitted. Natpets may enforce any such limitations by cross-referencing customer accounts, credit card numbers, and/or billing or shipping addresses. Merchandise may be purchased for personal use only and may not be purchased for resale. Natpets reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in its sole judgment and discretion, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, and/or distributors.
Your purchase is subject to limits established by your credit or debit card issuer. You must notify Natpets immediately of any change in your credit or debit card information, including any change to your home address. We generally do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Once your order is placed our systems will send you an automated shipment confirmation email when we finish processing your order and your debit or credit card will be charged for your purchase. Due to weekends and holidays if you place an order after our order processing deadline you may experience a delay between your shipping confirmation email and the actual shipment of your order. You must pay all amounts accrued in your account, including sales tax and shipping and handling charges, when due. Natpets may, in its sole discretion, decline service to or terminate any account. By purchasing any merchandise from the Site or any other products offered via the Site, you acknowledge and agree that your credit or debit card is being charged by the payment processor of Natpets or its vendor (the operator of such product or service).
For certain purchases of merchandise Natpets may be required to collect sales tax. In states or regions that impose sales or use tax, a purchase is subject to tax unless specifically exempt. Purchases from the Natpets’ Site are not exempt from sales or use taxes simply because they are made from the Internet or because Natpets may not be required to collect sales or use tax by any particular state or region. Whether any sales tax will be collected on a given purchase and the amount of tax charged depends on a number of factors. You are responsible for any applicable taxes not collected by Natpets and certain states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return annually reporting taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay such tax. For details, see the website of, or otherwise contact, the applicable taxing authority. If any sales tax will be collected directly by Natpets in connection with a purchase that amount will be shown either prior to the completion of any purchase or reflected in the final confirmation of that purchase.
The cost of shipping and handling will be determined by the value of the total of merchandise purchased after any promotional or other discounts are subtracted, which excludes shipping and tax, as well as your shipping address. Backordered items will be shipped separately as soon as they become available, at no extra cost. We may occasionally offer special promotions for free or discounted shipping. These promotions have strict eligibility requirements. The time frame for the shipment method you selected will begin when the carrier picks it up for delivery. The risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Please allow 1‑2 business days for order processing and verification. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. You assume all liabilities related to shipped orders.
Except where noted otherwise, the price of the item displayed for each product on the Site represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere.
Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress on and copyrights to the content of this Site, as well as all source code, databases, functionality, software, website design, videos, text, photographs, and graphics are the property of Natpets or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international laws. Nothing in this Site grants to you any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, trade name or logo, copyright, trade dress, software or other content displayed on this Site without prior written permission of Natpets. Your use or misuse of any intellectual property displayed on or used in connection with this Site, or any other content on this Site, is strictly prohibited. This restriction includes copying, reproducing, or modifying any content of this Site for any purpose other than your own personal use.
Guidelines For Posting Ratings and Reviews
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- Use any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from the materials or contained in or on the Site or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other computer or server;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Post or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
You agree that the information provided by Natpets on or through this Site (including any products, graphics, software, recommendations or other materials) and any materials or products made available through this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Natpets disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Natpets does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The materials in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. These materials could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of developments occurring after their respective dates. Natpets undertakes no obligation to verify or maintain the currency of such information.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-partywebsites to certain content on this Site.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on thisSite.
- Cause limited portions of content on thisSite to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from anywebsite that is not owned by you.
- Cause theSite or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of theSite other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Infringement Notification Procedure. If you are an intellectual property rights owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content posted to this Site infringes upon your intellectual property rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such information should be sent to email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Counternotice. If you have had your content removed under the above take-down procedure, and believe that the content is not infringing, you may send a counternotice containing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Washington, D.C., and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counternotice is received by Natpets, Natpets may send a copy of the counternotice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counternotice, at Natpets’ sole discretion.
Links from the Site
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties or the site may redirect you to a third party site, these links and redirects are provided for your convenience only. Natpets does not monitor, investigate, check accuracy of or appropriateness of these sites. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies for such websites.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL NATPETS, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Site is operated by Natpets, LLC located at 2207 Central Avenue, Boulder, CO 80301. All feedback, comments and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to email@example.com.