We asked everyone's favorite adventuring Wolfdog, @loki, to share a few tips how to take photos to help your pet become instagram's next star! Also, keep reading to learn about a giveaway we're having with Loki and Framebridge®.
Pet Picture Taking Tips from Loki
- Try to shoot from their level/height more than yours. You’ll get a more accurate portrait of your fuzzy one this way.
- Have plenty of ILY snacks on hand to capture their attention to look at the camera.
- Always keep your lens clean and have extra cleaning cloths - the mouse likes to do drive by kisses on the camera
4. Find the right camera and lens combo for your lifestyle and the photos you want to take, I love using wide angle lenses so you can get extra close!
5. Keep in mind your composition with taking snaps of your best buddy; keep them the focal point in the frame!
FRAME YOUR FAVES
While we love seeing a whole bunch of pet pics coming through your feed, why not frame some of them? We used Framebridge to upload photos and get them custom framed (you could also mail-in a vintage snapshot of your family pooch!). They’ll ship everything to you in a matter of days so be sure to give your pet a heads up about the package on the doorstep.
We are giving away a Wolves in the Wild Presets package for Lightroom from loki so can edit your pet's next Tinder headshot! Plus, a framed 5x7 print from Framebridge® of your favorite pet photo! And don't forget the treats! "I and love and you" will be giving away $200 worth of food and treats for your furry super model! Check out our Instagram post Wednesday April 3rd for entry details.